Keep up with everything IBANYS has to offer!
IBANYS 2017 Calendar of Events
Board of Director Meetings
March 2, 2017 - Tompkins Mahopic Bank - 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. - 1441 Route 22, Brewster, NY
June 9, 2017 - Hotel Thayer, West Point, NY - 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
July 20, 2017 - Conference Call - 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
October 19, 2017 - location to be announced
Regional Conference Meetings
***Details and registration information for conferences can be found under "upcoming meetings" on the education tab.
March 22, 2017 - Compliance Conference - Marriott Rochester Airport, Rochester, NY
March 23, 2017 - Compliance Conference - Comfort Inn & Suites, Castleton, NY (Albany)
April 11, 2017 - Directors Conference -Marriott Rochester Airport, Rochester, NY
April 12 2017 - Directors Conference - Comfort Inn & Suites, Castleton, NY(Albany)
May 9-10, 2017 - Lending Conference - Marriott Syracuse Downtown
June 7-9, 2017 - CFO/Sr. Management Conference - Hotel Thayer, West Point, NY
September 25-27, 2017 - 43nd Annual Convention - The Conference & Event Center Niagara Falls & Sheraton at the Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
October 24, 2017 - Security Conference - Marriott Rochester Airport, Rochester, NY
October 25, 2017 - Security Conference - Albany Marriott, Albany, NY
- Community banks keep the community growing and vibrant by reinvesting back into the neighborhoods where their depositors live, work and play.
- Community banks understand the needs of local families and small businesses.
- Community banks are personal – with exceptional customer service, and tellers that know you by name.
- Community banks care – involvement in community affairs and outreach that benefit local families and businesses.
- Community banks are accessible – with more opportunities to interact one-on-one with bank officers.