2016-17 Board of Directors
Doug Manditch - Empire National Bank, Islandia, NY – Chairman
R. Michael Briggs – USNY Bank, Geneva, NY – Vice Chairman
Thomas Amell - Pioneer Bank, Albany, NY – Secretary/Treasurer
John Buhrmaster - First National Bank of Scotia, Scotia, NY – Immediate Past Chairman
Thomas Carr – Elmira Savings Bank, Elmira, NY
Brenda Copeland - Steuben Trust, Hornell, NY
Randy Crapser - Bank of Richmondville, Cobleskill, NY
Ronald Denniston - First National Bank of Dryden, Dryden, NY
Christopher Dowd - Ballston Spa National Bank, Ballston Spa, NY
Robert Fisher - Tioga State Bank, Spencer, NY
E. Peter Forrestel II - Bank of Akron, Akron, NY
Stephen Gobel - First National Bank of Groton, Groton, NY
Gerald Klein, Tompkins Mahopac Bank, Brewster, NY
Richard Koelbl - Alden State Bank, Alden, NY
Paul Mello - Solvay Bank, Solvay, NY
G. William Ryan - Cayuga Lake National Bank, Union Springs, NY
Anders Tomson – Capital Bank/ a division of Chemung Canal Trust Company, Albany, NY
Kathleen Whelehan - Upstate National Bank, Rochester, NY
Michael Wimer – Cattaraugus County Bank, Little Valley, NY
- Community banks keep the community growing and vibrant by reinvesting back into the neighborhoods where their depositors live, work and play.
- Community banks understand the needs of local families and small businesses.
- Community banks are personal – with exceptional customer service, and tellers that know you by name.
- Community banks care – involvement in community affairs and outreach that benefit local families and businesses.
- Community banks are accessible – with more opportunities to interact one-on-one with bank officers.