| Education is a serious part of our membership. When our members are informed, they are better at what they do. What they do is a pivotal part of the backbone of communities across New York state. Some of our banks are small, and others may have more branches. We want to make sure that everyone, no matter how big or small, has an equal opportunity to thrive in their area. Thats why we offer a variety of education options, meetings, weibinars, and sessions throughout the year, and throughout the state.
The culmination of a lot of hard work and education planning comes during our annual convention. Each year, we offer a multi-day, multi-faceted convention which is based around education.
- Community banks keep the community growing and vibrant by reinvesting back into the neighborhoods where their depositors live, work and play.
- Community banks understand the needs of local families and small businesses.
- Community banks are personal – with exceptional customer service, and tellers that know you by name.
- Community banks care – involvement in community affairs and outreach that benefit local families and businesses.
- Community banks are accessible – with more opportunities to interact one-on-one with bank officers.